View Single Post
Old 01-01-2001, 05:57 PM   #3
One ANGRY lil' man

(This is about their stupid belief structure not if druids are a bad class. So I won't accept the multiplayer match Jonny Boy.)
Well, look if you believed that no good or evil existed then why moderation of forces surely the balance of all things is a BALANCE and doesn't have to be maintained. Look there are many different forces in the world striving for different goals so how can a harper decide what will help the balance well unwittingly to him (Or her for you PC freaks) he shoots the whole 'balance' off key. What I'm saying is yes evil and good a relative facts but to believe there is a balance between the to forces is to believe they are even for that is what balance is so why would a balance need to be maintained? And another thing the harpers are worried if your evil correct? well, wouldn't such a strong evil force help the balance? And druids hate it when you hunt wild life right? Well, shouldn't there be a balance between hunters and druids? Look I'm saying most true neutral characters don't understand the balance at all. By "maintaining" the balance they throw it off.