View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 09:53 AM   #1
Kaltia
Jack Burton

As part of my I.T coursework i have to design a web-page. Just don't ask. Since I can type up a walk-through for BG: SoA and ToB, and it covers the "interests" part quite well, I decided to do just that.
The walk-through is near finished but I realised I want to broaden the advice I give. I would like multiple view points and methods of destroying bosses, party combinations, etc.
I would like (This is a plea, here [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) it if people could post their methods of killing the bosses? methods would be credited to you-eg, Alson's project image and shapechange trick and (if you want) I would be happy to include e-mail addresses and stuff. i think i have taken on a bit more than I can chew alone, here, which is why i would very much appreciate any help you could give me. Methods of killing the bosses like dragons, Kangaxx, the twisted rune, the ToB and SoA bosses, even things that might tax a new party like the fight above the Seven Vales and WK, would all be thankfully recieved. If you can help please post your methods below? It also strikes me that we could make this thread a compendium of knowledge, as it were, bumping it with it's information to point out to those who ask the same questions? It would certainly save having thirty "Kangaxx" and "Blakrazor" threads on two pages
Even if this is deleted (and if it is, i apologise) I would very much appreciate the help. Thank you all in advance.

[ 11-01-2002, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: Kaltia ]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote