View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 04:05 PM   #1
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
With Christmas coming up, I thought that now would be a good time just to have an idea of what PC games I will want. My fellow Ironworkers, I seek your guidance...

First of all, the game MUST be multiplayer via the internet - this helps to make the game live longer and make it less boring and repetitive. If it doesn't have multiplayer, it must have some damn good single player replayability, or I don't want it.

Also, there are a lot of good FPSs out there, and those are the games that I prefer. Something with tactics and strategy, as well as intense action.

Obviously, without doubt, I am getting Halflife 2 along with all the other things that go with it. I don't see how anyone can miss a breakthrough such as this.

Doom3 sounds convincing, but as I was examining the box for the game, I didn't see it mention any multiplayer... Surely Doom3 would be multiplayer? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]

Farcry.... played the demo; absolutely incredible. Multiplayer? It appears so. Might just get this one. Would you recommend it?

Halo 2 won't be out by Christmas.... or so I hear.

But those are just FPSs... there are also other games of other genres that would interest me, such as Dawn of War and Battle for Middle Earth, but I'll worry about those later.

Thanks in advance for your advice. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote