View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 01:43 AM   #107
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Not a problem! Very familiar with not having much time (just bought my first home... talk about chaos!) I just wanna make sure I am not giving off the impression that I am... spamming, if no one replies, ya know? [img]smile.gif[/img]

But as long as someone is enjoying it - hey, I am more than glad to continue with the updates!

And speaking of updates...

... since we fubar'ed on delivering Episode 19 of Neverending Nights - we figured we would give you at least SOME kind of NeN Goodness! (How can we deny the millions - and millions! - of NeN fans some NeN tastey goodness?)

I have a ton of out take audio to go through - and I plan on doing that this week (unless we get Christi's lines for Episode 19, 20 and 21) - so that way, we can at least offer some silly out takes as fillers, while we buy our time for releasing Episode 19! (EDIT: By Adam Freese. Tawm's a dumb ass sometimes. You can't type out our plan then say, as long as they don't know we're fine!).

So anyway, this is not an out take reel. It is however, the small intro that we put in front of our submission to the 2Thousand5 Machinima Film Festival. It's about a minute and 20 (or 30?) seconds long. It's not much, but it's something!

Neverending Nights - 2Thousand5 Machinima Film Festival Submission Intro. (12.1 Megs. Right Click... Save As...)

&