View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 04:25 PM   #13
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaradu:
What are you doing for your IT Coursework, Ivellis? We have to invent our own company, make adverts, business cards, etc... S' all pretty pointless to me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I do GNVQ Business Studies, and that's the kind of coursework we get next year, this year they decided to teach us all the Retailing and Finance stuff, get our exams over (This January!) and then do the easier coursework

In Applied ICT we've done:
1) Technology I Use, recording, listing and evaluating it, a LOT of repeating myself.
2) Technology Used by *random family*, can't remember the name

This year my school is using Atain as the course, you can't get in without logging in, but all the info is on there

Quote:
As for procrastinating? All the time. I currently have three huge English coursework essays - one on "A View From The Bridge", one on "To Kill A Mockingbird", and one on newspapers. They are due in on... negative three weeks. But the reason my English teacher doesn't bug me for work too often is because she is usually very pleased with my work. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [/QB]
My English teacher hates me, heh. She moved me and my mate to the front because "We talk to much". So does everyone else in the class, but only us have to be moved to sit riiiiiiight at the front!
Your coursework sounds really hard, so far for English I've done:
1) Write a story titled "Waiting for the Bus" MOST BORING STORY EVER!
2) This is Media Studies, 'Compare Invasion of the Body Snatchers 1956 and 1974'
Hopefully there isn't more to come, I HATE coursework.

Quote:
Yep, you can usually find me in the school library at breaktimes and lunchtimes, doing homework due in for next lesson. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I don't go to our Library, but its usually in the lesson before, on my lap writing down our homework, or in registration/form time when I'm 'catching up' on homework

Quote:
One subhject I never procrastinate with, however, is History. I bloody love it. And I think I love my teacher as well.
I wouldn't go as far as loving my History teacher (he is a guy), but History is one cool lesson. The teachers are fairly laid back, so they let you have a laugh etc. but teach you as well, it gets through and it's a fun lesson as well.