View Single Post
Old 11-16-2001, 06:51 AM   #23
norompanlasolas

I have to agree with 250.

Furthermore. I think that in some cases evil can be... well, not so evil. For example, my character is a Lawful Evil Necromancer. He doesnt go around killing people undiscriminatly (I dont think thats a word [img]smile.gif[/img] ), and doesnt steal, etc because that would be against the set law. But he does not have the morals of a good person, so he kills, tortures and dismiss everybody not as powerful as him with gusto.

He doesnt have problems doing evil things in drow city (its not against the law there!), and killing thieves is one of his favourites pastimes (ahhh, nalia nalia... it was a pleasure disposing of the snotty noblegirl). [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyways, for a complete explanation you should read the alignments description. They are the same as in AD&D core rules (p&p) and they give you a simple and quick setup as how you should run your character. You are more than free to not follow them of course! But in that case you would be roleplaying another alignment, NOT the one you chose.