View Single Post
Old 11-08-2002, 08:45 PM   #27
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
OH! And I almost forgot! I rode the Pink Pig at Rich's, got to see the tree there, too, every year...including *sigh* ...the last year ever. Got my picture taken on Santa's lap and the Easter Bunny's every year at Macy's. And I milked Rosebud. (I still have the pin Mathis Dairies gave each child who gave a tug on poor old Rosebud. [img]smile.gif[/img] )

Edit: because I just remembered, too, that *I* was the remote control for the t.v. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Whered you grow up DM? I had never heard of a day care till I was much older.[/QUOTE]I grew up right here in Georgia. It was KinderCare and was 'brand new' here, I believe, when I was about 6. I was 6 & 1/2 when I started school and my parents put me in there during the week. I'd stay only til I went to school and then again after school til 6pm. After a year of it, I was miserable and they took me back out of it. Now, KinderCares are everywhere...or at least they were up until a few years ago...I think they are now on the decline.

Except for that year, I either stayed with a neighbor or by myself or with my best friend (as her mother didn't work) [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.