View Single Post
Old 11-10-2001, 04:49 PM   #26
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

whoa whoa whoa settle down people this thread wasn't intended to be a high level sorcerer vs. high level monk chat. i was just throwing out my appreciation to what i thought was, before i tried it, a pretty worthless class. I was just pleasantly surprised at how awesome the monk class ended up being, nothing against sorcerers, mages, jesters, mimes (well maybe not mimes, I hate those buggers) but you get the idea. Well all know every class has certain advantages, and what would be the fun of the game if they didnt? I'm not going to say any class is better than any other, it just depends on what you think you'll have the most fun playing at the time, be it a wild mage or a jester, or a berseker half orc with a charisma of 5 that lives in the local taverns drinking and hitting on women of ill repute, as long as you have fun with it doesnt matter what class you pick. we need to get back to the fundamentals of RPGs, and thats just having a good time [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]