View Single Post
Old 10-02-2001, 10:59 AM   #1
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

Who did my beloved bioware screw us over by giving us 3 of the same character and makeing all of them suck???? I am refering to Imoen,the most whiny useless "thing" in the game , Nalia the D&D social worker, and Jan,"I'd stuff a turnip up my nether regeions if it would fit"Jansen. Why on earth did they thing we needed 3 thief mages , when they put Edwin and Aerie in the game?? Nalia and Imoen have the EXACT same stats and weapon profs , except for Nalia being slightly stronger than Imoen. Maybe one of you can explain why they did it?? Jan is just the lesser of 3 evils because you need a thief after that rat bastard Yoshimo turns on you, and with Imoen/Nalia stuck at 7th level in theiving skills , they only get more useless as the game goes on and the traps and locks get harder to defeat!!!Now I am forced to play a thief in my game because after Nalia gave away half of my money to every bum in Athkatla I was forcer to shank her like we were in prison, then I gave Imoen a try and after she missed finding the smashing wall trap in the asylum dungeon I left her bones and her shitty skills behind.I even gave jan a try , but he asked one too many dumb questions and Korgan killed him before I could. MY GOD !!! Why has bioware forsaken ME ???????????