View Single Post
Old 04-16-2004, 01:38 AM   #1
vesselle
Hathor

Smiley

well ya know a n00b group hasta make money some way or other and the Blonde Brigade has always been of the mind that ya strip down everyone ya kill and sell all their gear. there's a drawback here tho, esp in deep dark scary dungeons. we seem to spend a lot more time schlepping stuff back and forth to town than we do in clearing the dungeon. plus breaking up the thrills we get outta smashing naughty dungeon critters.

so my big question is:
if we throw stuff down on the ground, will it hang out in a pile for us to retrieve later on?
i'm kinda of the mind that they'll disintegrate, because i've watched stuff fall off a dead monster and disappear before i could finish killing the rest of his group.

if it does disappear like that, are the open chests okay to put stuff in?

if the chests aren't okay, is there a nifty spell like the OLD OLD PnP games... y'know? that magick, floating carpet thingie that would follow you around while you piled loot on top of it?

ok, if there's no flying loot carpet, what do yall do? just leave the loot to disappear? or make tons of trips back and forth like me?

thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

V***V