View Single Post
Old 04-14-2002, 08:46 PM   #2
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

all you did was add another gif on top of it [img]smile.gif[/img] creative effort anyway

: / if i could animate gifs on this here mac i'd giv eyou some DAMN fine gifs! : / *sigh* my katanaa girl wain't comming back is she... i need to find a Gif animator for the mac thats free and PRONTO! I used to make animated avatars for the pallace all the time people would beg me for days to make a GIF for them on their, too bad the pallace software doesnt load in anything but its own damn browser I had all sorts of DBZ ones, some which i've seen Stolen and put up on the net with some other gif animators : / *sigh* I regret deleting the pallace, though when I did i felt agreat weight lifted from my shoulders and alot of freedom came to me like me being removed from a cocoon, then I started hanging with "professionals" and before ya knew it i found myself HERE with the desire to use what i've learned from past experience and help yall out [img]tongue.gif[/img] AH i just ranted my whole life story! sorry! i just relaly wish that I could make GIFS!

[ 04-14-2002, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]