View Single Post
Old 12-12-2001, 10:50 PM   #5
Chewbacca
Zartan

While I think it is a dire exagerasion to call Pres. Bush a traitor, Some of his policies and bedfellows make me unsettled. Considered him "paid-for" by certain business interests, some of which seem to value profit over the enviroment. Hence a nefarious enviromental policy thats is certainly being overshadowed by our bombing practice over in afganistan.

If John Walker truly commited treason by the strict guidelines of the constitution, He is a traitor. So be it. Mr Bush may be as shady and questionable as any other person who is offered alot of money and prestige in becoming a politician, BUT he is certainly not a traitor.

And yes I would never in my wildest dreams have voted for Bush. Only the Afgani conflict has saved his ass from the whole lot of scrutiny he recieved before 9-11. Fortunatly the world has demonstarted its seemingly self-less charity with regards to the war on terror, so far anyway, even though the Bush administration has rebuke the world on many a major treaty. Hell even Cuba offered to help, but were denied categorically.