Thread: Drow abilities
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2001, 12:28 AM   #3
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Colour spray could do for faerie fires and other abilities the Drow has over light. Blind could be used for Globe of Darkness, or make a spell that confuses and blinds enemies in a certain radius. OR you could just make yourself invisible and pretend that they cant see you in the darkness.
Levitation is trickier, Shadow Door might be your answer here. There are many uses to levitation, but the engine only allows for you to move around, and not go on a higher plane(its not 3d after all) or anything like that. You could always use the CTRL-J button and pretend that you levitated to your location.
MR is a must, as well as saving throws to things like paralysis or death or petrification. The should be given the abilities to turn invisible if they're not thieves or rangers to take into account the Drow ability to conceal oneself..
Thats all I can think of right now, I'll post again if I come up with anything interesting.