View Single Post
Old 01-20-2001, 01:52 PM   #1
Gnat
Welcomed New User

I put off the going back to talk to Quayle at the circus tent right away. When I go back there now, Quayle and Aerie have a conversation that ends in Aerie saying that she and the main character will come back and stay longer when they have the time. After a few seconds pass, they have the exact same conversation again. This will repeat itself indefinitely if I don't make way for the tent exit in the few seconds I get between conversations. Anyone else experience this? Quayle doesn't offer up the quest either.

If it matters, I am playing a druid with the Avenger kit (it looked like it would be fun...at least until I max out at 14th level). But the Avenger has been fun.....it can be a killing machine. I shapeshifted him into the spider form (gives you 5 attacks plus poison ability, AC of -6 too), hit him with two Strength spells to get to 18/00, and then cast Improved Haste on him (10 attacks now). Of course that doesn't help much when you need magical weapons to hit. Oh well, wouldn't want it to be too easy. It would be more deadly too if the Draw on Holy Might innate ability worked while shapeshifted.

Thanks,
-Gnat