View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 07:28 PM   #7
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:

B) Faced with certain decisions in the game you cannot make without moving your alignment toward the lawful end. There are some core choices you have to make that no matter what you choose, counts as a good act.

Hmmm, so far I haven't encountered that, at least not to the degree that it actually matters, but maybe I'm not far enough in. I agree that some choices DO shift you to lawful or good, or both, but not in a HUGE way. I do know that so far, there are some quests that simply by accepting them you get points toward chaos - the collector for example, and others that you EITHER get a chaotic hit or an evil one no matter what you do (the IMPS). The shifts for the IMPS quest are BIG too! (It's either 10 points to chaos or ten points to evil - forgot which)

So far, I've encountered enough choices that you can lie or kill your way through certain quests, but not all. I think there are enough quests that will either swing you one way or another, that you can probably do ALL of them without worrying about an alignment shift in the end. At least that's the way it seems to me.

I agree that if you are being FORCED down a good path, and you're playing evil, that really means that there is no evil option.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote