View Single Post
Old 09-23-2001, 10:01 PM   #53
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
THE LORD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES - Proverbs. We're just gonna help those suckas. Think of us as real estate brokers - just your friendly, worldwide real estate agent. We feel their pain, we're just going to help them with their final real estate deal, and buy them their very own piece of real estate, 6 feet under. Really, our intentions are just misunderstood, the jealous mewlings of those who are not so fortunate as to recieve our help in the real estate field. Well, you know how to get it now, don't you?

JJ, this is really not what I'd come to expect from you! I know that what many of us fear is the killing of innocents over there and NO MATTER HOW ANGRY WE ARE...NOTHING excuses deliberate killing of innocents. Vengeance isn't the answer, justice is. (F..this one's for you )

With God's Grace we will only target and take out terrorist camps and if we are really lucky, Bin Laden will surrender himself. I don't hold out much hope for that, but it would make this much easier to deal with.

Honestly, everyone. This is such a terrible situation. I hate seeing us all argue and fuss.

I'm eternally grateful that I'm not sitting in the White House or Pentagon making these decisions right now. Because I think this might very well be the toughest set of choices any of those people will ever face.

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."