View Single Post
Old 05-28-2002, 02:13 PM   #1
Tanoch Thas'ala
Banned User

or how I cheesed a dragon to death.

I was in the Shade Lord dungeon trying to figure out how to kill the Dragon with my pretty weak party:

Tristam, M/Cavalier, lvl 10
Demora, F/Skald, lvl 11
Jaheira, avg lvl 12
Mazzy, lvl 12
Vicona, lvl 15
Yoshimo, lvl 12

Tristam and Mazzy are my tanks with Jahiera and the light of Tris' life Viconia as secondary tanks...

So the first time I encounter the Dragon, I had Vic conjuer 2 ariel Servents, and Jaheira Fire Elementals, hasted em, prot form evil, various stone skins, so forth...I hide Yoshimo, and bring him round back of Dragy..I send my elems and Servents forward to attack Dragy. Just as they get there, Yoshimo attempts a backstab, but instead of attacking I hit talk, so the dragon turns...I then get my creatures to attack, dragon turns and gets wacked for 20+ points by each ariel servent and Yoshi does some more talking which makes dragon turn to him...I then send in the tanks who I again mistake chatting for attacking and Dragon turns, ignoring my elems and arials..Yoshi then does his backstab, missed how much, and Dragon begins speach, all the while the creatures are bangin away...my remaining five characters, Tristam with Dragon sword, I had yet to kill Firrkraag-had returned to town to sell some stuff when I tried my luck with the Shadow Dragon, Demora with Celestial Fury, Yoshi with zerth katana, etc...very quickly did the dragon fall...
Tanoch Thas'ala is offline   Reply With Quote