View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 06:30 PM   #98
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
Dude that was bloody funny. Great job on the QnA.
Episode 17 was great as well and was extremly glad that you decided not to use one of the many nude Haks that are out there for Graysons escape. BTW after seeing the QnA I am suprised that Grayson didn't ask Peter for a $20 [img]smile.gif[/img]
Great stuff!
Heh. The Q&A was so fun to do. We plan on doing another one post Episode 21 - so people can ask us some questions. Writing for Season 2 has officially begun (last night). We have all the way till Season 5 planned out (yes, we're that insane!) But we're writing Season Two's episodes now... and I think it's going to be a lot of fun. More characters around (like Andrea the Assassin that we see in Episode 17). [img]smile.gif[/img]

As for Episode 17 - yeah, we didn't want to show actual nudity. We want to maintain the same rating that can be found in NWN. So we felt "real" animated nudity would have pushed it too far.

So I think it's better to go for humor in NeN, then Crass. (We save the crass for the Q&A video stuff)

And - so I don't have to post a new post... I might as well tack this on this post...

Cancel your flight plans! No German beer for the NeN Crew!

That's right! No flights to Germany for the Bitfilm festival and thus no German beer for the NeN Crew...

I just got this in the mail...

Hello Tawmis Logue,
due to a technical error an automated e-mail has been sent to nearly
everybody in our database with the happy message that we have selected
your film. So you might have received two mails, a postive and a
negative one.
We are sorry to say that if you had not been contacted beforehand by
us, your film has not been selected.
Please check out the list of selected films on our website:
http://www.bitfilm-festival.org/programme_e.shtml
Best regards and sorry again if we have stirred up your emotions...

The Bitfilm team

Bastages. I am going to sue for mental malaise or ... or something.

So here's hoping we make it in for the 2Thousand5 Machinima Film Festival.