View Single Post
Old 07-05-2001, 01:25 PM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

OK. I am so tired of MSN crashing or dropping my contacts!

In the past few days it has done both repeatedly! In the very wee hours of the morning today, several of you (especially Moiraine!) spent a good deal of time helping me restore my lost contacts to my MSN messenger list.

This was the 2nd full restoration I'd done and third time I'd tried adding anyone back since the first crash. So this afternoon I sign on and guess what? ALL my contacts are gone again!!!! And NOW it won't let me change my name, either! GRRRRR!!!!!

I'm begging your indulgence once again. If you had/have me on your list, please try to add me again or contact me to check (or let me know here that I do, in fact exist...sigh.. on your current list!) Please know that if you aren't on my list now it's a: oversight, b: an msn conspiracy to keep us apart, c: I've trashed msn in a fit of pure frustration!

OH and if you are experiencing similar difficulties and irritation (or worse!) feel free to grouse here!

Sigh...sympathy graciously accepted. ( LOL ) Sigh..... off to go see who I might still be missing...sniffle

Cloudy, wif sore typing fingers

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 07-05-2001).]