View Single Post
Old 09-12-2001, 07:44 AM   #39
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Luther:
How many Saudi Arabian/Iraqui civilians could give a shit about the oil that America covets and thrives on and has sanctioned off their communities and condemned to starvation because of? Not many, but everything you have you owe to (your computer, your car, your electric dishwasher) subjugation. Your way of life (and mine too) thrives on their misery. All I'm saying is that now that they have finally fought back and damaged American soil people are shocked and amazed, as if they have done nothing to deserve it.
You are way out of line here, mate.

First of all, who is "they"? Do you know something we don't? I didn't hear anything saying that Arabs/Iraqis were responsible. For all we know Israeli militants could have been responsible. Secondly, this quote from you:

Quote:
All I'm saying is that now that they have finally fought back and damaged American soil people are shocked and amazed, as if they have done nothing to deserve it.
Do you truly mean this? So now everyone's square, is that what you're saying? America persecutes the world, so they deserve to get 15,000 people killed and they shouldn't complain about it, because they had it coming. Is this what I'm hearing from you?

------------------