View Single Post
Old 07-08-2002, 07:08 PM   #36
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

yes yes he served as a great inspiration. I figured that if any guy could make it big with lines THAT Thick anyone could [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I found out about him when i did a search for Comics invoulving Macs that were made by guys with the same name as me [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Yes my name is Ian, that's what the I in my e-mail adress stands for [img]tongue.gif[/img]

It was such a great inspiration that it made me develop my own online manga and i hit the oekaki boards then I started submitting to fan magazines and it actually started paying off [img]tongue.gif[/img] I don't exactly plan on making a career of it but it is a nice hobby [img]tongue.gif[/img] I should re-open my www.animehalcyon.com site and start a new Halcyon Manga but i don't like working for free, and I also find that its my work is more popular in Japan. I think it's the whole "guy from Cuba who'se a manga-ka t hing" but im not certain on it. Some say its the name: Shinokorosha. With a name like that y'know you just get noticed. If you want to see some of my more thick-lined work thats kinda free i helped out with the coco dayo character desighns and add banners a bit [img]tongue.gif[/img]

and now some of my own CG: