View Single Post
Old 07-20-2001, 08:27 AM   #6
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by spook:
why would you want sara fool when you can have keldorn a paladan and can use the plus 5 holy avenger sword. After all all your party are either neutral or good sara fool is evil and will cause party conflict especially with the lawful good characters.
Welcome to the board Spook!

Have you actually played a game with Sarevok in your party? I suspect not... If you make him swear an oath, he's no problem at all (except for some whining)...but he won't leave the party due to his oath. I, personally, feel that there is no better fighter in the game (although my PC is an Inquisitor and quite effective).

Luvphung, I had the same party as you when I started except for my PC is an Inquisitor. I dumped Minsc for Sarevok immediately. A Ranger (except for Stalkers) is pretty much useless when put up against a fighter of Sarevok's abilities. The only thing Minsc is good for is dual wield and for amusement's sake. I also later dumped Jaheira as she was constantly getting chunked and just sucks in general as a fighter. Swapped her out for Anomen. I then later also dumped Nalia (which pissed me off as I've put a lot of time and scrolls into her...she was my most powerful mage...but I needed to keep Imoen for thieving abilities and storyline) and added Valgyar and I felt like I needed another fighter. Valgyar is pretty effective with that special leather armor (Grandmaster armor), stealth, Celestial Fury, and Foebane.

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!
Throntar is offline   Reply With Quote