View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 06:54 PM   #16
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Default Re: US 'no' on Taiwan arms seen as sign of China clout

u mad bro?

If I didn't forget my chinese history classes 20 years ago, Qing emperor considered Tibet to be part of their dynasty when the Qing ruled china. I remembered reading kang xi emperor took a tour of Tibet to show the people there who owned Tibet.

Hmmm..probably my faulty memory then.

As I type before, if a country like taiwan want to be considered a sovereign nation. Declare independance. If china tried to do something. US will jump in and help defend while the rest of the world give their usual "all-talk-but-no-action-condemnation". Probably not europe as europe is thinking of having china's money to bail them out of their economic trouble. It's already 63 years (unless I fail maths), what are the taiwanese waiting for?

It's just like East Timor, they were considered part of Indonesia. But since they let their own people decide. They choose independance. Now East Timor is a considered a sovereign and independant state.

63 years already...and people in various forums have been stroking their epeen showing "my opinion>your opinion" regarding the state of Taiwan and sometimes Tibet.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote