View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 10:57 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ironworks Forum EFU Mod Update of NEW Content -- And what do you wanna see in the next patch?

I've been plugging away at the new content, but this past month was a bit nuts in RL--had to work more than normal, but its cool now, so I'm finishing stuff--Thursday or Friday I will open up the huge new areas and goodies.

ALSO---Another reason I've been delayed is the new 1.69 content NWN1 patch coming out soon--I've been checking out the changes, and starting work on a new update for Massive v1.05. (It'll be under 30mb) real small. I gotta change some 2DA files and change tiles and stuff.. not too bad. Just want to be on top of this upcoming patch from Bioware. (Don't upgrade to the beta though, wait for the official release--as will I)

In the New Massive Patch, I am fixing the new weapons size issues from the last update--how some of the weapons are just crazy huge, and look either funny, or damn evil dangerous!

As for ideas on what I should add, reply with some ideas! New weapon designs (new models) new monsters? Tile sets? or Armor? What would you like?

Moz sent me some good links to some haks and ideas, which I am working on too!!!
Post some ideas!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote