View Single Post
Old 12-12-2001, 09:35 AM   #1
DOITHTH
Welcomed New User

I once posted a question about making melee fighter automatically run in and start kicking butt. Thank you for the responses. Here is the reason behind my question and a few more questions:

I first heard about the release of this game when talking with one of my friends. During our discussion he mentioned he went running with his brother and came back to find his party had gained a level. I bought the game but have two problems. 1) I work 8-5 with 30 min travel time on either end. 2) I am addicted! A couple hours of playing at night is fun [img]smile.gif[/img] but I would like to gain something during the time I am stuck in drudgery . I decided to try a Lord (for the health regeneration) based party after my first one got trashed during work yesterday. I found that my 5th level 4*Lord, rogue, and ranger made it through the night last night in the monestary with two problems. 1) Ranger died sometime while I slept. 2) I ran out of arrows during the combat and with the monsters using ranged attacks it went on for 1,689 rounds of my characters standing there guarding before I checked on it in the morning. I guess if I had somehow limitless ranged ammo this group would be good to go.

Here comes the questions:
1) Is there anything with endless ammo?
2) Is there a better combo for this style of play?
3) Will my group end up advancing beyond their equipment?
4) If you level and keep going can you double level?
5) How to resurrect (Will lords get this ability?) the ranger?

Thank you for your feedback on this.
DOITHTH is offline   Reply With Quote