View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 11:42 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Exclamation We're BACK -- With borrowed Motherboard and CPU! Need Donations BAD for server!

Will give you the entire scoop after I get some sleep (been at this 19 hours getting parts, building the temp server and having to reinstall Win server 2003 (new hardware makes ya pretty much)... anyway, the Motherboard and CPU for our server was shorting somehow, and died. zero power to either. Spent the last 4 days swapping out stuff trying to figure it out. And my back was killing me in the process Fun! heh..

Anyways, a friend let me borrow an old Motherboard and CPU---WARNING, IW will be slower till we get a new MB and CPU. (And we're on 512mb ram instead of 2gig)---this borrowed MB is using 'rambus' ram which sucks bad, but hey, we're up! Thanks to my bro for helping me out!

We need around $400 I *THINK*... will check.. may be lower. We have $70 as of yesterday though-- thanks guys! You saw my updates on IW Gaming website

Will give you more info after I get some sleep. I am D.E.A.D. tired. heheh

Thanks!!

PS: If images sometimes don't load, or give X's.. ignore it for now.. gotta install some new drivers I think or maybe its just because of the slower server. dunno. Once we get the $, I'll order the replacement, and we'll be good in a few days afterwards. (whew).. man.. insane folks! I have BLISTERS from all this! hahahah..

Good night..er.. day I should say!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote