Thread: A story.
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2002, 01:32 PM   #15
uss
20th Level Warrior

hi, Willard and SomeGuy! ill try my best to continue the story !

SomeGuy and DemiGuruzu looted the mages corpses and found a magical scroll which had some ancient elven runes on it. upon closer inspection, SomeGuy saw that it was a teleportation scroll which was supposed to teleport the scrolls users to a certain place.
SomeGuy:"Hmm, this seems useful.. ill take my chances and see if this scroll can teleport me to a great place. im hoping it takes me to the Great Candy Plane. Yum!"
DemiGuruzu:" [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] but i wanna go there!" *pokes SomeGuy with a wooden stick* "ok, ill go back to your Fortress and let all your most powerful minions give me lots of lots of.. ICE CREAM!"
SomeGuy:"Hey, wait! Don`t do that!"
DemiGuruzu gives SomeGuy the finger and vanishes.
SomeGuy:"Damn that half penguin!"
SomeGuy uses the elven scroll. Suddenly, he gets teleported to some dark, bloody halls with eternal wild inhuman screams. He also sees a huge bone-made throne which was too big for a human. A darkish red coloured half wolf half deamon was standing in front of the throne, looking at an unknown symbol, which was behind the throne.
Deamon:"For all my life, i have tried to make my army of shadows complete. Have my brothers been disposed of?" the deamon turns around. Deamon:"SomeGuy! What are you doing here!?"
SomeGuy:"KalaNatruzzu.. you plotted to kill us, your own former allies?"
KalaNatruzzu:"Yes. I see you have disposed of my elite crap-to-stone mages AND my snowmen. You have done enough damage"
SomeGuy:"But why? Why would you kill us?"
KalaNatruzzu:"That is because we were seperated. i knew that you would become my worst enemies in ruling the dark armies."
SomeGuy:"No, brother. We would have united to become one again. Join us." SomeGuy moves closer to KalaNatruzzu.
KalaNatruzzu shoots a lightbolt at SomeGuy which makes him stop moving. K(ala)N(atruzzu): No! I, and only *I* will be the supreme Dark Lord!
SomeGuy:"*sigh* I am very sorry for doing this." SomeGuy summons 10 Elite Penguin Guards. KalaNatruzzu summons a Great Shadow Wolf. KalaNatruzzu has a Dance spell memorized and uses it on SomeGuy. SomeGuy starts break-dancing. meanwhile, the Great Shadow Wolf demolishes all the penguins with a single paw move.
SomeGuy wills himself not to breakdance and suceeds. then he takes out a Kill All Da Foolz scroll made by the black guys in the hood and releases its power on his foes. the Shadow Wolf and KalaNatruzzu both die. Tears go through SomeGuys face as he sees his old friend defeated by himself. Now he has to tell the story to his ice cream eating friend..