Thread: A Dilema
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2002, 07:19 AM   #3
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

no... he is in college hehehe... quite immature for his condition if she went... but this is not the case... hehe but itdid urge me to take her more...

anyways, i am not punishing myself. my mom just made me feel more in control when i talked to her about this... she said that if the father doesn't want to, fine, then don't take her... if he cannot trust me then nevermind...

maybe yeah she as cross about it as i am, including the mother. but then i have had enough of this crap for years, we are going to college for crying out loud! if her father thinks he can protect her by bringing her to school and fetching her, well sorry old man that's not how it works... tough luck. moreover, i put her on the spot and that makes me feel a bit guilty. her bf doesn't want to, she got kinda depressed, and then her father this time... but then i am on the winning side, as i can find another date, and pick her up. this is a small thing so her father should indeed aloow her to be picked up. but then if not, sorry...