View Single Post
Old 12-15-2001, 04:44 PM   #8
ecob16
Dungeon Master

its been a while since i defeated the shadow dragon but just about any team can defeat dragons i managed to defeat fircraag level 9 (this is how to defeat them without cheating or cheese) first off use the wardstone to position your party around the dragon ( it would help if i knew some more information about your party) cast as many group effect spells on yourselves as you can( haste, strength of one etc) then summon as many monsters as you can i think 5s the limit so make them hard like aerial servant and elementals, next move your nonfighters back and space them out cast negative plane protection on as many people as you can,then have your tanks drink potions of strength or speed and other useful ones then all in one gohave all your fighters and mosters attack your archers shoot your spellcaster dooffensive spells like lightning bolt (dragons have very little resistance against electricity ) get your clerics to heal the wounded and show that big lizard whos the most evolved predator in the whole of faerun- have fun.
ecob16 is offline   Reply With Quote