Thread: iPod Shuffle???
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 09:39 PM   #1
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

I'm getting off easy this year! [img]smile.gif[/img] The spousal unit has a mere two items on her list:
1) Martha Stewart subscription renewed. (Complete-Card ready for stocking)
2) iPod Shuffle. The Post Exchange (PX) is sold out, with a three month waiting list. So, I ventured over to that dreadful wanna be Linux but named themselves after a fruit web site, and snooped around. For a mere $79.00 + free shipping, + free personalized laser inscription, with shipping in 3-5 business days I can have it here before Christmas. That means I can be sipping scotch whilst others are howling choatically at one another while rummaging through last minute store sales. [img]graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anybody have any idea about this tiny as a matchbook, new ultra aluminium case, 240 song holding, clip it on your outter garment and go product?
It sounds like a solid item, looks can be decieving on the web, but it's surely got cool emitting from it. Comes with a minimal warranty, one battery, USB docking station, and headphones.

It's so small, can it take anything harder than the wind blowing her jacket around? What about if it falls to the floor? (Crunch-Ouch).

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote