View Single Post
Old 03-30-2001, 08:13 PM   #186
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Aww, sorry Tobbs! I have a winmodem you know. I frequently start to reply to something and then have to refresh 3 or 4 times to get it to unfreeze.

I've been telling you how glad I am to see you and asking how you are doing these days?! Did you see where I thanked you for quoting me at the milestone point of the great big Memnoch original spammer-confession thread? I did a 'Retirement" thread about it because it was the first to be 'closed' on the new board and because no other thread will outdo it numbers-wise, because we all agreed not to spam in that way (for rank) again and not to let threads get past 500 for the stability of the board. But I did want to say how very touched I was that you were quoting me in that 1000th (?) post and I got to be there sort of , even though real life kept me from posting much at the end of that thread! thanks, Tobbs!

Cloudalicious

Nope, didn't see that message. I did see you referencing to it in the good-bye thread, but I wasn't able to find it (Didn't have the time then). Well, I figured that the thread was yours and was posting from messages one page at a time. I wasn't trying to "plug" up the thread with needless spamming, but figured it would be retired at 1000 and it was just taking forever. I was at work and didn't have anything going on, so I just kept adding more and more. Figured someone else would see me posting, but I finished it out before I noticed I wasn't alone. BTW, don't know when you upgraded your status to Master Spammer, but congratulations, I see Ziroc had that title waiting for you. (Hmmmm. maybe that's why Memnoch slowed down on his posting. LOL)

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL