View Single Post
Old 03-30-2001, 08:08 PM   #181
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Sorry if you think I'm ignoring you CB, but having a modem (phone not cable) really sucks. I'm lucky if I can get one statement in before I get dropped. I appreciate the greetings though and wish them back to you as well.
Aww, sorry Tobbs! I have a winmodem you know. I frequently start to reply to something and then have to refresh 3 or 4 times to get it to unfreeze.

I've been telling you how glad I am to see you and asking how you are doing these days?! Did you see where I thanked you for quoting me at the milestone point of the great big Memnoch original spammer-confession thread? I did a 'Retirement" thread about it because it was the first to be 'closed' on the new board and because no other thread will outdo it numbers-wise, because we all agreed not to spam in that way (for rank) again and not to let threads get past 500 for the stability of the board. But I did want to say how very touched I was that you were quoting me in that 1000th (?) post and I got to be there sort of , even though real life kept me from posting much at the end of that thread! thanks, Tobbs!

Cloudalicious

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight