View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 01:20 PM   #11
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Default Re: I Think Choc's Kidneys *might* be slowly failing.. maybe.. (Choc is 22 1/2)

Just a quick update, he's still doing well.. but still not the same. I mean, he is 22 1/2. He's a fighter though.. we made hamburgers the other night, and he comes out and sniffing the air, jumps up on the couch--used to ALWAYS do this, but in the last 2 years he hasn't.. but man, he was wanting that burger..

I gave him some, and he ate it all up!

He always begs for food. just like a dog, we make food, and come to the living room, and guess who is waiting in the room!! BOOM, Choc cuts us off, purring loudly as usual! And 'requests' samples of all the foods he may or may not like. lol

Whats funny is sometimes Donna makes food, and I'm not eating yet, food isn't ready, and Choc can smell it way before I can..(We're In the Computer Room) and begins to walk up to me, like I have something, and what's so smart is he smells my breath to see if I'm 'holding out' on him.. proving I'm not eating anything yummy.. smart!! So when this happens every so often, I just let him smell my breath (and he faints) no... and he's like 'oh'.. and sits and waits...

He's awesome.. He's family.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote