View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 07:26 PM   #49
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hello All... How are you all? Well I hope.

As for me, well, I started the 2nd year of my college course today... *sigh*. The idiot tutors doubled booked everything and messed up all our lectures for today (yeah, great that, lectures first day back), and then after doing that, they handed out an assignment. Oh, and apparently, for part of this assignment, we have to man a help desk - out of our scheduled college timetable... meaning, we have to put in extra hours. *glare*. Strangely enough, *somehow* I got picked to work on the help desk tomorrow... meaning, I have to get up earlier to be in college *sigh*. And just to be a complete pain, we only have to go in "officially" for one hour tomorrow to get ANOTHER assignment. So much for an induction week.

Hmm, oh, and we have to get all of last years work in for this week. *sighs* The only vaugely amusing thing that happened today was - we were waiting for a lecture/lesson, and sitting on the grass outside the main block - it was a nice sunny day - and some college photographer woman came up and wanted to take our pictures to put around the college on posters for advertising... rather foolishly, I agreed - as did the others... so that should be... interesting... [img]tongue.gif[/img]