View Single Post
Old 11-28-2000, 09:06 PM   #16
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Ukabu!

Me saws Sir David of Bradley posts to some "forum" when game first comes out. Maybe he drinks Ukabu Brew with magic mushroom juice, like Sir Lewis of Carroll!

See many bright stars, yes stars are so bright. Me sees the magic wabbits and the happy fwogs dancing in the moonlight! Make cools game like Alice! But why need programmers at "EA" take crack to make crazy game about man on mushrooms? Too many people on drugs Ukabu!

Toad village is for toads, but Shinwiki not understand this!

Ukabu, come here! Why you not going to Toad Village?

You like some Ukabu Brew?

Me thinks since game is buggy as Mountain Spider web that DW run for hills and hide head in paper bag. Poor Ukabu, have many people say now nice things about good game.

Game good, bugs bad. Toads not need bugs cant eat. Bugs cant eat need patch. Where patch? Why make game that go crashy crash? Then leave for next project? Lazy Toads, Ukabu. They not coming to Toad Village...

Maybe they drinks Jackass Brew? Ukabu Brew is for TOADS! Jackass Brew for HORSE!

Toads say DWB not be female, since DWB makes funny Lysandra with hornies about Tusk. Only Ukabu who boy think such funny stupid things, say Shinwiki. Unless DWB girl who like girls, which Toads say is good. Shinwiki likes many things!

Me leaves now and haves more Ukabu Brew!

Goodbye Ukabu!

Scronan the Ukabuarian