View Single Post
Old 11-21-2000, 01:28 AM   #1
Vincewind

Ok, from the second wizard guild, (the one in the town between Serpant Temple and Castle Ruins) What the bloody hell is the artifact in question, and where the heck is it in the serpant temple? I've tried throwing everything on my mage to complete this one, and can't get it. Also, is the tome of fire anything usefull? Beyond that, just stuck in what I think is the treasure room, trying to get the portcullis open. Oh, one other thing, in what general area do you find the egg of the raptor needed to complete the rangers guild quest? This info is much appreciated. If needed, I have info on warlock, paladin, bard, barbarian, and samuri quests. Send me an e-mail if you need just general hints ( the best kind imho) or true spoilers. For the wizards quest I'm on, please post a true spoiler. Thanks, Vincewind. PS, I was invited to join the writters of chronicals of my hazards on this journey, as I allready posted one. Let me know if you want more of the same threadbare, charecter schetches, and medium bodied, charecter interaction.