View Single Post
Old 11-19-2001, 08:34 PM   #1
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

kinda spoiler, maybe( well just read with caution if you have a bad stomach)

feeling kind of noble, and wanting the 10,000 GP i accepted the job from firkragg to ride his territory of trolls and such, I mean what do a few trolls have against a well trained assassin, after all? Anyways I get there and I am immediately attacked, by a group of monster that turn out to be knight, wow who knew... so of course there ends up being a group of dead knights at my feet, and some garren windspear phony walks up to me. he starts spouting some nonsense about the most impotent order of the mentally inept, or some such nonsense so I tell him to stuff it, and I go looking for FIrkragg. I make my way to his abode, by hiding in the shadows and avoiding all the orogs, and such in the area. well maybe i did sneak up and kill a few, just for fun, but anyways. i get there and force my way through the entrance and into the castle type area, and I meet up with someperson in there. wait a minute whats a person doing here? Well if its not firkragg then it must be someone that works for him, so i backstab and kill her, how did I know her and her friends were setting up some kind of ambush for me, the nerve of some people, ambushing me. SO i stalk them all down and kill them just on principal, and then i learn of some magical sword or something, so hoping this visit wouldn't be a total loss i set out in search for it. So after killing about 6 djinns and a behold, and some whacky fire elemental, i get this sword, turns out its a sword made for killing dragons, and a sheild as well. better save that for later, anyways I make my way to firkragg and it turns out hes a dragon. Now it all makes sense. then only bad thing is he still picked the wrong person to mess with. I decide to play this situation for all that it's worth and bide my time to kill him, he is a dragon after all and I'm not suicidal. So I convince him to let me work for him and get Garren's deed from him. so I walk to garrens house and he appears home, so I sneak in and backstab him, killing him instantly. Now Im making my way back to firkragg and I need some help, other than hide in shadow backstab run away, repeat, are there an other tactics i can use to kill this big bad dragon?