View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 02:48 AM   #7
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion
Default Re: Awakening - Alistair

Alistair is a spineless whiny, wishy washy douche. (Just kidding...couldn't resist)

I actually like Alistair as well. He has that charming reluctant hero theme going on (a kind of extension of Khalid you might say) and a fun witty sense of humour. I really liked the scene where he confronted my character's decision to kill Connor, whilst in camp. That was some good morality focused roleplaying.

Hopefully he does appear in your game somewhere or at least get a mention. It'd be a failure on BioWare's part if he wasn't, I think.

Spoilerish info from Origins Ending:

In my second playthrough, as in Felix's game, he became a drunkard (kind of reminded me of Caramon from Dragonlance after the seperation from Raistlin) after I'd sided with Anora to see what the non-killing Loghain option was like. I'd made him king however in my very first playthrough.

Similarly, I'll be on the outlook for references to Morrigan...as my character wasn't too keen on her decision to sever contact with his child forever. If that sub-plot isn't resolved in Awakenings, then surely it'll have to cross over in the sequel.
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj

Last edited by CerebroDragon; 03-23-2010 at 09:03 AM. Reason: errors!
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote