View Single Post
Old 01-20-2002, 02:54 AM   #8
Fantasm
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I don't remember anybody mentioning it either, however I had a feeling the crashed ship was in Bayjin, because of the ship wreckage that was all over the beach in the swamp. I remembered seeing that when I was first exploring the swamp, and thinking that another ship must have crashed. When Z'Ant mentioned to me that other ships that had been shot down by the Dark Savant might have information as to his whereabouts, I put 2 and 2 together: I needed to find a functional black box from another crashed ship (so the damaged black box could be considered a hint that that's what you're looking for). Since I needed to go to Bayjin anyway, I went there hoping to find the crash site, and lo and behold there it was...so I did actually reason out that a crashed ship might be in the area.

On my recent re-start, Burz says something about the ships he's seen lately, and when I asked him about 'ships' he says that he saw two others go down, one just south of the Monastery (the one in Arnika), and one way south of there (the one in Bayjin). So there IS a hint that there are 2 crash sites, albeit very early on.

Also, I don't remember what I asked about to trigger this response, but at one point Vi says that the Helazoids' ship should have reached the planet by now, and that their absence was puzzling. Another vague hint...
Fantasm is offline   Reply With Quote