Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
I wish the talk show was'nt so late.I never get to hear it becuz I have to go to sleep..
Don't worry, I'll be recording each talkshow for archives, so you can listen to them [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Teehee, that's great news! [img]smile.gif[/img] Pity you didn't record that one from last Saturday night/Sunday morning. You were on top form during that show. [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]See what lot's of Mt. Dew and no sleep does? ! I wish I recorded it as well!

RevRuby-- I'd be happy to! I was also thinking of playing a song for Tobbin, in the memory of his Mom.
[/QUOTE]Thanks Z. I'm not sure the best song to play cause my mom was into Country, but anything about kids and/or peace would be cool. I haven't been able to keep up with IW too much in the past, but I'm hoping to be around more often. Definitely will be listening to the radio tomorrow. Try to catch it later tonite too. And thanks Z. For creating a great forum that was such a great help to me throughout these past few years. There are a great many people here. It is an honour to be a part of it.