View Single Post
Old 05-03-2001, 03:39 PM   #11
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Charlie, I know that I am only a causal acquaintance at best, but I do feel sad that you are making the decision you are. If you think it is for the best, then I am behind you 100%. I'm not going to try to say I understand most of what you went through/going through, but I know that your posts have been some of the funnier/insightful/honest that I have come across. I know that your leaving probably won't affect that many of the people here. But it will affect the person who needs it the most: You.

The beauty of it is that you have our email addresses and at any time can drop us a line to 'reach out and touch someone'. I know you are in for a bumpy ride, and from the sounds of it, I don't think Bumpy will be even close to the right words. Just know that you have people here who have spent a little time around you here and elsewhere on-line, and they have never met you, but are ready to talk/chat/email whenever you want. Sometimes it helps to have contact with someone totally outside of your sphere of existance. Talking to someone who has never been in your shoes, just to get a fresh, different persective on life can make a difference. You know who we are, and we will be here when you need us.

You story has touched me. Can't really express in words how, but I just wanted you to know that it has.

May you find peace, my friend.

Henry