View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 11:00 AM   #13
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Harley - You and your family have my very deepest sympathy. My oldest son is also 7 years old and I can't imagine what my life would be like without him or either of his two brothers.

I came across a website a couple of years ago of another small boy that was stricken with a brain tumor. His name was Levi - the same as my oldest - and they were practically the same age (just a few months difference).

Levi's mother set up a website listing her daily struggles with caring for her son, making sure she still gave attention to the other 3 siblings, and - most importantly - learning to accept the circumstances her family was having to deal with.
When her son passed away, I cried as if he were my own, because her plight hit so close to home for me.

I am so glad to see that Rachel's parents have taken steps to keep her memory alive in a very active manner and I will do my part to honor her memory in every way that I can.

Gangrell - that is an AWESOME picture and a wonderful tribute. Could you possibly send a copy of that pic to me. I would love to have a copy.