View Single Post
Old 01-31-2004, 10:51 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Hey guys, it's that crappy time again [img]smile.gif[/img] But I squeaked by in Dec because I had some money left over, as well as extra $$ I didn't spend for Christmas, so I covered December, which is how I wish it ALWAYS was... I hate asking for help, and when I CAN, I will try to cover bills, but it's hard when you have Medical problems sometimes (my dang back killing me) and the bills that come of it. (What FUN!) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, I need your help guys, anything at all you could sent, would be so greatly received, and to those that can't, I totally understand, and DO NOT feel guilty or anything--I know exactly how you feel. I feel guilty in a way, having to ask for help. It sucks..

If you can make a donation, click on the link below for either my Pay pal link, or my Home Address to send a check or money order.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/noncgi/rules.html

Thanks a lot, and as always, I a extremely grateful! (oh yeah, and choc sez thanks too!! [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] )

The billing cycle has CHANGED for the bandwidth btw, it's now on the 9th of every Month, so I was kinda taken by surprise, and even overlooked it until a few days ago. UGH! Why do they have to change it??

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album