View Single Post
Old 03-19-2001, 04:02 PM   #178
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:

Moon's hope, it refers to your eyes, they are bright like the moon on a cloudless night, and the hope is the hope I have that you will but dance with me this evening.

CLOUDLESS, Mage? Hmmmm...(eyes sparkle, nose wrinkles daintily) you should beware, Mage...that's a challenge to the StormQueen! (chuckle) No clouds?!!! None at all? Perish the thought! (low throaty laughter fills the hall) Shall I summon a Monsoon? A gale force wind and whipping rains? Hmmmm...I sense a bit of overheating here...mayhap a NORTH wind and some icy rains? LOL
Twas but a slip o'the tongue, I imagine! Fear not, feisty I am, but vindicitive I am not....or at least not today! hehehe

Oh, my dear Mage, you look a bit wan. Don't fret, I'm only having a bit of fun. Do me a favor? Could you zap this wax fruit out of here? I think it's melting!

LoA! Why thank you! Do you think Garcon could slice that nice orange for me? teehee (batbat, flutter flutter)

Reeka, hehehe...you need help? Well, just yell, I'm always helpful! Have you seen my luscious Black Knight anywhere? He was battling some annoying Orcs last I saw of him and he's not been heard from since! (worried frown) Aye me...tis hard to wait...and my harem outfit is still being cleaned...(pout pout) Mayhap I'll have to see what my ladyWendySister has in her closet...hehehe

CloudSinger

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight