View Single Post
Old 03-19-2001, 12:45 PM   #40
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hello again Charean! I said howdy in the new Clan thread of Yoricks, but hello and how do you do, again!

Air Force brat here, moved almost every year (twice in several of them) from birth to age 10 and then again for the college years. Guess the wanderlust is still here, but I've sublimated it with the MUST HAVE HOME BASE syndrome. I'm in upstate NY so I count as a 'State-sider' I reckon. I work as a jack of all trades with the title Secretary (Russian Speaking) at the flagship school of the public university system in NY. Did my MA there and just never left! For major travel, I've spent two semesters in Russia back when it was still the USSR. Amazing place, fascinating people and history and lots of stories that would probably clog the board and add "mega" to my SpamQueen title...snicker.

I do have to say, that I LOVE the international atmosphere on the board. Wouldn't have it any other way. Besides, I have to keep an eye on Memny or he gets into all kinds of trouble. hehehe I'm not posting nearly as much as usual, these days. Work is actually requiring my full attention, humph! And I spend a lot of my afterwork time playing BG2 in a multiplay game with a few people from the board. Good to meet you, Charean.

Great place, Ironworks! All Hail ZIROC! and CHOC!

Bahamut! Hey, I keep missing you, buddy! Is everything ok with you now?

Cloudbringer of the Mucho Many Names

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight