View Single Post
Old 03-18-2001, 10:54 PM   #31
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I am a carpenter now, but I was a Navy brat for years. I was born in Jacsonville, Fla., but got stuck in Kansas by marriage, not mine. Stuck is the right word too, KS is like a big mud hole, you come for a visit and end up stuck here. I post periodically, and Yorick once thought of nominating me for most finishes, as I spend more time in Amn than anywhere else. Oh, I may have responded sooner, but I was answering your email. I typed a little thank you at the end, and sent it back, but once again, thanks.(Bows deeply, covering rather large bald spot while sweeping large floppy billed hat) I was carefully not noticing the ages that were flying around once again, and once again will respond that I am rapidly approaching 38, and not liking it. But, what can I say? I still haven't perfected the reverse aging song.
I am a Bard, and I perform at local Renaisance Fairs in the Kansas area, and I love it. I have a small Fan Club in Hutchinson, KS, and it is to some of them that I owe the start of my new career. 3 years now. I am, unfortuanately, not as well travelled as Yorick, but I'm dreaming. Look, I made a speech!!!!

------------------
"...and that's the
bottom line, 'cause Robert the Bard says so!"
Robert the Bard TLH