View Single Post
Old 11-27-2002, 10:18 AM   #8
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

woohoo
{edit} thought i had the first post... drat.

anywho mornin all, Hi Att, how's everyone doing today.

we got our first real snow of the season last night, about 2 inches, and it didn't stick to sidewalks or streets, just lawns, and other places.

RevRuby made caramel last night, and she's going to be making a banana and caramel pie for tomorrow.

Willow, it's not so much that I want to get out, I really enjoy the military lifestyle, but I'm tired of the constant stress and having to fear that my job is dependent on my waistline, I enjoy working out, and like looking good, but the Army's method of determining bodyfat (for men) is to measure the waist and neck and compute the resulting number with another factor determined by height, there are much more effective methods out there, but it's years away from moving to them. I've got enough technical skills and knowledge to get out and double my income (at a minimum) but I enjoy the comraderie, esprit de corps, and I like my job, and who I work with, but the other things have been going on for years now and I'm finally getting sick enough of it to say take this job and shove it (I still think I'll only recall the army with good thoughts however, as there is alot of positives)

[ 11-27-2002, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]