Thread: The Sims..
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2003, 09:02 PM   #9
LS0158
Zhentarim Guard

I own the actual sims game and my sister buys all the annoying expansion packs, creates palaces that are rather oddly shaped, and gets bored. (I am 14 and my sister is 9) Then she won't let me get rid of any of her families. Then we debate over who owns the game. Then she creates more families. The expansion packs fill up the hard drive, and she complains that the computer is too slow and that I should delete some of my games on the computer. All the little expansion pack things that make the interface more complicated have gotten to the point where I am the only person in my family who can even understand it. I occasionally play mine that has been ruined by a cat who has 0-3 points in every pet stat. My little sister managed to get a cat with an average of six in every stat. My house is littered with vacation souvineirs that I like, but can't seem to find enough room for them all. The souvineirs include, but are not limited to, a boot, three coconut monkeys, two tiki idols, one of which was caused in an error. I just want the original sims game back, and for my sister to stay away from it.
LS0158 is offline   Reply With Quote