View Single Post
Old 05-07-2001, 10:55 PM   #18
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Oh bloody Hell.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hello EVERYONE!!! This is is the ASK BK thread...yup, feel free to ask anything you like..see he has to answer. He always answers posts TO him, or so I've been told...hehehe...oh, uh ignore the mischievous StormCloud here, rubbing her hands in gleeful anticpation of how busy her Knight is going to be.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Hi BK!

So what was for dinner tonight?
Any dessert?
What's the current weather out there?
Do you have any socks with holes in them?
Do your laundry lately? Sitting in your boxers now? *snicker*
Lose anything to the DRYER monster this month?
When did you last kiss a puppy?

CloudQuizzer...teehee (he is SOOOO gonna get me for this...ooh where have I heard that phrase before? BK? where have I heard that phrase before? ) ROTFL!!!

Dearest Gentles of the Ironworks, I hereby declare open , THE QUESTIONING of BK ...let the revels begin!

Storm Queen

Dinner was Papa John's Thin Crust

Dessert was Jello (there's always room for jello)

Current Weather Raining (thanks again, Cloudy)

No socks with holes. Just bought all new ones. It's called the Roy method of sock repair. Buy 30 pairs of white socks. Then, when they start to get into disrepair, chuck the whole lot of 'em and buy 30 more pair, all the same brand. That way you spend zero time organizing white socks. The same works for black and brown, except I only buy 10 pairs of each.

Laundry is coming up on three weeks. Guys it is time. Oh, and underwear works similarly, except I throw a pair away as soon as they become thin. Actually, my girlfriend has taken to tearing the darn things off me, lately. Not that I'm complaining, mind you . . . And Cloudy, you know I ALWAYS post late at night in nothing but my boxers . . .

Nothing this month,

Don't really care for dogs that much. Just use them as an excuse to play on the computer.

hmmmmm, I don't know . . .