View Single Post
Old 01-28-2002, 03:17 AM   #2
Lord Killjoy
Manshoon

I like anything that sounds good from Death Metal all the way to classical and R&B. Its just what appeals to your ear. One thing I don't like is all these cookie cutter bands today. Everybody sounds the same. And MTV is a total loss even if the put an Actual video its some garbage like pink or Britany Spears (the girl who lipsyncs her concerts because she can't dance and sing, I've met this girl I know her uncle. She can barely walk and chew bubblegum). in the last 5 years top 40 music has been its most unoriginal and dull since well ever. Hopefully very soon a Beatles, Zepplin, or Nirvana will come along and make listening to the radio worth my while again. I haven't listened to a radio in a few years and it's a shame I used to like the radio. It may be that I'm getting older, shoot I'm only 25. There are a few stars in the black hole of Pop music today bet even they seem a little uninspired i.e. Destiny's Child, Lincoln Park, garbage, and a few others.

Plus the corporatization of some of today's the best bands has deystroyed them.

Korn: First 2 alblums rocked, wore out the CD's listening to them. After that junk.

Metallica: Greatest metal band ever. Kill'em all, Master of puppets, and ride the lightening are the three greatest metal alblums of all time. From the black alblum on theysold out and now they make garbage.

Look at the top 40 a good chunk of the bands on there have been around for 10 years plus, U2, Foo Fighters(Nirvana), Puff Daddy, Kids today are looking for good music and they are turning to bands that i listened to in High School 8 years ago. Name me another generation that did that.

Here's a short list of some of the cd's I have to verify my wide range of musical interest:

Mozart
Cannibal Corpse
Charllote Church(Both her CDs) Not the christmas album gotta draw the
line.
DMX
Bach
Misfits(every album with and without Glen)
about 30 Trance compiliations
Every Dead Kennady's album.
Cypress Hill
every U2 alblum
first 5 Metallica alblums (Even an original Garage days$$$$) I tossed the black album in the garbage in disgust.
Tori Amos

Alot of people dislike music because its not the genre they listen too. Like what you like and who cares who made it or if your friends don't like it.

Everybody has different tastes music is what makes you feel good.

Lord Killjoy

[img]graemlins/1djsmile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happydance.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music06.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/superdude.gif[/img]